CycleBanter.com

-   Rides (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Softride Owners Group (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=140947)

SoftrideTK August 2nd 06 12:35 PM

Softride Owners Group

Softride owners now have a place in Google groups. I've created a
group called Softride Owners Group for the purpose of getting Softride
owners together for rides, information and general discussion.

Let's get together and ride.

[email protected] August 13th 13 04:37 AM

Softride Owners Group

On Wednesday, August 2, 2006 4:35:34 AM UTC-7, SoftrideTK wrote:
Softride owners now have a place in Google groups. I've created a
group called Softride Owners Group for the purpose of getting Softride
owners together for rides, information and general discussion.

Let's get together and ride.

looking for 2000 roadwing team bike spec's. am building up the frame.
what size bottom bracket does it take, 113 or 118?
thank you,