CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I challenge Ride-A-Lot (Poochkums) to a photo contest (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=160167)

LIBERATOR April 29th 07 11:20 PM

I challenge Ride-A-Lot (Poochkums) to a photo contest

I bet I can take a more exhillerating picture than Poochkie, you know,
the Ride-A-Lot guy with plumpy woman boobys.

I got a new camera, a SonyW55 and it's a decent digital camera, but
Poochkie has a much more expensive one, and I can take way better life
filled pictures than he can.

So we'll have the NGs judge who's foto is more exciting to look at.

Ride-A-Lot, want to stop pretending to ignore me and take this
challenge, Biatch?

di April 30th 07 12:48 AM

I challenge Ride-A-Lot (Poochkums) to a photo contest

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
oups.com...
I bet I can take a more exhillerating picture than Poochkie, you know,
the Ride-A-Lot guy with plumpy woman boobys.

I got a new camera, a SonyW55 and it's a decent digital camera, but
Poochkie has a much more expensive one, and I can take way better life
filled pictures than he can.

So we'll have the NGs judge who's foto is more exciting to look at.

Ride-a-Lot wins by a mile.

LIBERATOR April 30th 07 05:06 AM

I challenge Ride-A-Lot (Poochkums) to a photo contest

On Apr 29, 5:48 pm, "DI" wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message

oups.com...

I bet I can take a more exhillerating picture than Poochkie, you know,
the Ride-A-Lot guy with plumpy woman boobys.

I got a new camera, a SonyW55 and it's a decent digital camera, but
Poochkie has a much more expensive one, and I can take way better life
filled pictures than he can.

So we'll have the NGs judge who's foto is more exciting to look at.

Ride-a-Lot wins by a mile.

Why don't you stop goofing around, and get him to accept the
challenge, we'll submit 5 photos each to the NGs, for everyone to
judge, say 1-10 scale, and 10 being the worst ranking.

I betcha I can beat him as good as he is at taking photos.