CycleBanter.com

-   -   Profile T2+ Aerobar - how long? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=134758)

Kinky Cowboy June 4th 06 02:56 AM

Profile T2+ Aerobar - how long?

I'm using a Deda GCB aerobar, with some Meccano to get the elbow rests
behind the base bar. The extensions are too short. Does anybody know
how long the extensions on the Profile T2+ (Aluminium, not the carbon
version) would be (in front of the base bar C/L) if I had the elbow
rests about 25mm (to center of the rest) behind the base bar C/L? As
far as I can see, that would be mounting the elbow rests pretty much
as far forward as possible while keeping the J-brackets behind the bar
clamps.

Kinky Cowboy*

*Batteries not included
May contain traces of nuts