CycleBanter.com

-   -   PANASONIC TOURING BIKE (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=96240)

[email protected] August 6th 05 04:26 AM

PANASONIC TOURING BIKE

I just picked up a circa 1985 Panasonic Touring Deluxe bicycle. Anyone
know about these bikes? Tange 1000 dbl butted tubing, Shimano
components, Canti brakes, 15 speed with Takagi triple crank.
Bike is heavier than my road bikes of the same vintage, but has a 2"
longer wheelbase. Thanks in advance. Above email is no good.

Robin Hubert August 6th 05 04:06 PM

PANASONIC TOURING BIKE

wrote:
I just picked up a circa 1985 Panasonic Touring Deluxe bicycle. Anyone
know about these bikes? Tange 1000 dbl butted tubing, Shimano
components, Canti brakes, 15 speed with Takagi triple crank.
Bike is heavier than my road bikes of the same vintage, but has a 2"
longer wheelbase. Thanks in advance. Above email is no good.

What's to know? It has no value other than a rideable bike.

Ride it.

Robin Hubert