CycleBanter.com

-   -   Feeling naughty.. (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=53689)

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX October 8th 03 09:01 PM

Feeling naughty..

The BBC "have your say" on parking rage - see earlier thread by Guy. On the BBC
web page

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/talking_point/3173822.stm

it states

"You can also send us your designs or pictures showing us how you think the
parking problem could be solved. Send them to us at "

I have a dream of them being inundated with pics of bikes, trikes, bents,
trices...

One can but dream ;-)

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h*$el***$$n*$d$ot$**s**i$$m*$m$**on**$s$@*$$a**$*o l*$*.*$$c$om*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~

Just zis Guy, you know? October 9th 03 08:40 AM

Feeling naughty..

"wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX" wrote in message

"You can also send us your designs or pictures showing us how you think

the
parking problem could be solved. Send them to us at "

I was going to send them one of the pics from the Brompton website, but the
gallery page is broken at the moment. So is my server (serves me right for
trying to upgrade something which was working perfectly well...)

--
Guy
===

http://www.chapmancentral.com

Chris Gerhard October 9th 03 11:46 AM

Feeling naughty..

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

I was going to send them one of the pics from the Brompton website, but the
gallery page is broken at the moment. So is my server (serves me right for
trying to upgrade something which was working perfectly well...)

This has to be a Me'n'U2 moment.

Done;-)

--
Chris dot Gerhard at btclick dot com.

Nigel Shoosmith October 9th 03 03:18 PM

Feeling naughty..

omcom (wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX) wrote in message ...
The BBC "have your say" on parking rage - see earlier thread by Guy. On the BBC
web page

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/talking_point/3173822.stm

it states

"You can also send us your designs or pictures showing us how you think the
parking problem could be solved. Send them to us at "

I have a dream of them being inundated with pics of bikes, trikes, bents,
trices...

One can but dream ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Just sent 'em a picture of my well loaded tandem propped up against a
tree by the car park at Ste-Marie-du-Mont, Normandy, last year. You
can just make out the fronts of parked cars. Go on folks - everyone
send the beeb a picture of you and your bike. Inundate 'em!