CycleBanter.com

-   Marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Trek Calypso Beach Cruiser for sell $180 (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=226238)

macyness March 23rd 11 06:05 PM

Trek Calypso Beach Cruiser for sell $180

Trek "Calypso" Beach Cruiser-Hybrid.
Really nice yellow beach cruiser with gears- 7 speed.
Rides smoothly, shifts good, the seat is super comfortable, and it can
go the distance!
There are a few scratches and a very small amount of rust underneath
the seat- Hardly noticeable!!
I've cleaned it up good! Nice and shiny! Squeaky clean!! :)

Shoot me an email if you're interested or have questions.
I'm asking for 180$ but price is negotiable.
Fits anyone 5'5" or taller.

macyness March 23rd 11 06:10 PM

Trek Calypso Beach Cruiser for sell $180

Here's the craigslist with some pics:
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bik/2280657487.html