CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   PER: Bicycle maintenance course (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=159309)

Bugbear April 12th 07 12:37 PM

PER: Bicycle maintenance course

Hi all,
Perth contestants only...I've bought myself a couple of books on
bicycle maintenance but I have come to realise that I learn better if
I can be shown how to do some of the more advanced maintenance tasks.
I'd also rather not experiment / gamble with the (only) one bike that
I currently have.

So where in Perth can one attend a bicycle maintenance course?

Cheers.

DeF April 13th 07 02:12 AM

Bugbear wrote:
Hi all,
Perth contestants only...I've bought myself a couple of books on
bicycle maintenance but I have come to realise that I learn better if
I can be shown how to do some of the more advanced maintenance tasks.
I'd also rather not experiment / gamble with the (only) one bike that
I currently have.

So where in Perth can one attend a bicycle maintenance course?

Cheers.

The BTA sometimes run these courses I think. Check out
www.btawa.org.au
I just had a quick look and couldn't see anything but there's
lots of other info and contacts.

Cheers,
DeF.

--
e-mail: d.farrow@your finger.murdoch.edu.au
To reply, you'll have to remove your finger.

SteveA[_24_] April 13th 07 09:33 AM

'www.btawa.org.au' (http://www.btawa.org.au/)
I just had a quick look and couldn't see anything but there's
lots of other info and contacts.

Cheers,
DeF.

--
e-mail: d.farrow@your finger.murdoch.edu.au
To reply, you'll have to remove your finger.

The courses seem to be BUG based, if I recall.

SteveA

--
SteveA