CycleBanter.com

-   Unicycling (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Balance Required: A compilation DVD (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=175553)

Brian MacKenzie December 24th 07 11:24 PM

Balance Required: A compilation DVD

Just a note that in 2 weeks I will have ready a DVD featuring all my
favourite parts from Training Wheel Not Required and Inner Balance into
one DVD.

The scenes will be re-edited from their original formats into new
cuts.

Play time will be approx 40 mins, no bonus features.

TWNR was filmed in 4:3 (non widescreen) so this will have to be the
format used.

This will be available only from me, and the cost will be $20 canadian
plus shipping.

--
Brian MacKenzie

'CanadianUnicycling.com' (http://www.canadianunicycling.com)

DVDs Now Available: 'Inner Balance' (http://tinyurl.com/2pd7sm) ,
'Training Wheel Not Required' (http://tinyurl.com/2b8cq6)
Coming Soon: '90 min documentary: Ride The Lobster'
(http://tinyurl.com/2wfltu)
http://www.usenet.com

ħǻřрέŗ December 25th 07 12:55 AM

Brian MacKenzie wrote:

This will be available only from me, and the cost will be $20 canadian
plus shipping.

Canadian money is pretty. May I just send you some photos of Beth II
with a floral background and we'll call it even? My brother is, after
all, the PM now.

--
ħǻřрέŗ

-Greg Harper

http://www.usenet.com

Brian MacKenzie December 27th 07 02:35 AM

ħǻřрέŗ wrote:
Canadian money is pretty. May I just send you some photos of Beth II
with a floral background and we'll call it even? My brother is, after
all, the PM now.

If you send me a clip of you wearing a black unitard and riding a blue
jugglebug with your silver locks blowing in the wind, i'll send you two
copies

ħǻřрέŗ December 27th 07 02:50 AM

Brian MacKenzie wrote:
If you send me a clip of you wearing a black unitard and riding a blue
jugglebug with your silver locks blowing in the wind, i'll send you two
copies

I've got me on the blue JuggleBug with the silver locks (while I still
had them) flowing in the breeze but I just don't own a black unitard.
Does this mean I have to pay you? If so, how much?

|Filename: BlueJuggleBug.jpg |

ħǻřрέŗ

-Greg Harper

http://www.usenet.com