CycleBanter.com

-   Unicycling (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Sitting Correctly (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=199114)

innes January 14th 09 06:44 PM

Sitting Correctly

How long have you been riding?

If you are quite new to riding then I think it will just become easier
as you get more and more used to it. That is what happened with me
anyway. I found as I became more comfortable just unicycling around, I
was able to relax a lot more.

Innes

--
innes

iAmVincent January 14th 09 07:20 PM

Sitting Correctly

When I was first learning how to ride I would also get tired very
quickly. It seemed like I had my weight on the seat, but it turns out
that I didn't. While I was riding, there would be short periods, maybe
lasting a second, where riding a unicycle didn't feel like a strenuous
exercise. It didn't take long for me to figure out that I needed to be
putting a lot more weight on the seat. Riding more than 100 yards
followed shortly after.

--
iAmVincent

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity.
~Voltaire