CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Freedom of speech (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=146453)

Tom Carson October 3rd 06 04:07 AM

Freedom of speech

http://casadice.com/signs/index.htm

J.D. Baldwin October 3rd 06 04:40 AM

Freedom of speech

In the previous article, Tom Carson wrote:
http://casadice.com/signs/index.htm

Well, the man doesn't leave you wondering where he stands.
--
_+_ From the catapult of |If anyone disagrees with any statement I make, I
_|70|___:)=}- J.D. Baldwin |am quite prepared not only to retract it, but also

cc October 3rd 06 04:47 AM

Freedom of speech

J.D. Baldwin wrote:
In the previous article, Tom Carson wrote:

http://casadice.com/signs/index.htm

Well, the man doesn't leave you wondering where he stands.

Yes, you are correct sir !!

(PeteCresswell) October 3rd 06 02:14 PM

Freedom of speech

Per Tom Carson:
http://casadice.com/signs/index.htm

My take? Some smart, hardworking guy who started a business many years ago and
is now losing his mind as he old.

Gotta like the "This is America, why do I have to press 1 for English?"
though...-)
--
PeteCresswell

Shawn October 3rd 06 02:28 PM

Freedom of speech

Tom Carson wrote:
http://casadice.com/signs/index.htm

No comment ;-)

Shawn

GeeDubb October 3rd 06 05:41 PM

Freedom of speech

"Shawn" wrote in message
Tom Carson wrote:
http://casadice.com/signs/index.htm

No comment ;-)

Shawn

chicken..... :-)

Gary (knows when to not post certain opinions)

MattB October 3rd 06 05:48 PM

Freedom of speech

GeeDubb wrote:

"Shawn" wrote in message

Tom Carson wrote:

http://casadice.com/signs/index.htm

No comment ;-)

Shawn

chicken..... :-)

Gary (knows when to not post certain opinions)

Everyone already knows what guys like Shawn and I think about this stuff
anyway.

Matt

GeeDubb October 3rd 06 07:01 PM

Freedom of speech

"MattB" wrote in message
GeeDubb wrote:

"Shawn" wrote in message

Tom Carson wrote:

http://casadice.com/signs/index.htm

No comment ;-)

Shawn

chicken..... :-)

Gary (knows when to not post certain opinions)

Everyone already knows what guys like Shawn and I think about this stuff
anyway.

Matt

I know..... (;-)

Gary

Paladin October 3rd 06 10:04 PM

Freedom of speech

Tom Carson wrote:
http://casadice.com/signs/index.htm

This is almost as OT as attacking a soldier's service when all he's
trying to say is he's glad to be home, wants a beer and a mtnbike
ride....

CDB

pauly October 4th 06 01:02 AM

Freedom of speech

On Tue, 3 Oct 2006 14:04:42 -0700, Paladin wrote
(in article . com):

Tom Carson wrote:
http://casadice.com/signs/index.htm

This is almost as OT as attacking a soldier's service when all he's
trying to say is he's glad to be home, wants a beer and a mtnbike
ride....

CDB

Sailor is it not?