CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Bike maintenance (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=158092)

Moo March 18th 07 09:41 AM

Bike maintenance

I've got a 9 speed back, 3 speed front. (Shimano Mega 9)

When in front middle and back bottom (well bottom 2 cogs on the back
really) the chain catches on the front derailleur, I'm not really sure
what I'm doing with regards to sorting it out...

I had some really good bike maintenance websites but I lost my bookmarks
a while back, can anyone recommend some?

D T W .../\\... March 18th 07 01:18 PM

Bike maintenance

http://www.sheldonbrown.com/derailer-adjustment.html
--
DTW .../\.../\.../\...

Crazy Fred March 18th 07 10:32 PM

Bike maintenance

On Mar 18, 5:41 am, Moo
wrote:
I've got a 9 speed back, 3 speed front. (Shimano Mega 9)

When in front middle and back bottom (well bottom 2 cogs on the back
really) the chain catches on the front derailleur, I'm not really sure
what I'm doing with regards to sorting it out...

I had some really good bike maintenance websites but I lost my bookmarks
a while back, can anyone recommend some?

Do it turn a few screws and everyhing will be just fine. I do it all
the time and it works out fine.