CycleBanter.com

-   Social Issues (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Insight into the phases of the Internet forum life cycle: a perspective (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=230707)

JimmyMac August 30th 11 08:39 AM

Insight into the phases of the Internet forum life cycle: a perspective

On Aug 12, 5:02*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Aug 12, 12:31 am, "T°m Sherm@n" ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI

$southslope.net" wrote:
On 8/12/2011 12:00 AM, JimmyMac wrote:

[...] Anything that you can [l]earn that can be applied
in a complimentary and holistic approach to healing is a good
thing.[...]

Jim must mean a general "you", since Ed Dolan refuses to learn anything
new.
Right you are on both accounts.

Why should I bother to learn anything new? I already know everything worth
knowing. It must be some kind of curse to have to go through life an eternal
student.

Arrogantly spoken like the megalomaniac that Ed has proven himself to
be.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka