CycleBanter.com

-   -   Cyclist ruins Christmas for hundreds of thousands (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=256897)

MrCheerful December 22nd 18 11:06 AM

Cyclist ruins Christmas for hundreds of thousands

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/804257...clist-spotted/

Tom Evans December 22nd 18 02:47 PM

On 22/12/2018 11:06, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/804257...clist-spotted/

Beautiful cycling roads around the back of Gatwick, highly recommended.

TMS320 December 22nd 18 03:24 PM

Cyclist ruins Christmas for hundreds of thousands

On 22/12/2018 11:06, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/804257...clist-spotted/

OT. They didn't shut the airport because he was riding his bicycle. Send
your comments to uk.rec.droning.

Simon Jester December 22nd 18 05:39 PM

On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 11:07:03 AM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/804257...clist-spotted/

Actually the drone was flown by a pedestrian, and you admit to being a pedestrian.

[email protected] December 23rd 18 11:35 AM

Plus he has been released *****without charge***** (EMPHASIS MINE)

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/10...-kirk-released

Mr Pounder Esquire December 23rd 18 04:39 PM

MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/804257...clist-spotted/

Just the sight of a subhuman cyclist makes me feel like being sick.
Utter filth.

Simon Jester December 23rd 18 05:27 PM

On Sunday, December 23, 2018 at 4:39:45 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/804257...clist-spotted/

Just the sight of a subhuman cyclist makes me feel like being sick.
Utter filth.

So you admit there are human cyclists.
And according to available data most adult cyclists are above average intelligence, have above average incomes and, unlike you [1], own their own property.

[1] Owning your own potty does not count.

Peter Keller[_3_] December 24th 18 09:46 AM

On 24/12/2018 05:39, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/804257...clist-spotted/

Just the sight of a subhuman cyclist makes me feel like being sick.
Utter filth.

Be sick then. See if I care.

Bod[_5_] December 24th 18 10:05 AM

MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/804257...clist-spotted/

Just the sight of a subhuman cyclist makes me feel like being sick.
Utter filth.

Be sick then. See if I care.

*Hit and run incidents on the increase*

The number of hit and run cases has reached a three-year high - but many
drivers claim ignorance as a defence. Joe Dunn reports
Almost half of all hit and run drivers claim that they weren’t aware
that they were breaking the law by failing to stop, according to a new
study. The findings will alarm police at a time when the number of hit
and run accidents is at a three-year high.

The startling level of driver ignorance has been revealed by the Motor
Insurers' Bureau, a not-for-profit organisation that offers compensation
for people who have been involved in accidents involving uninsured and
untraced drivers.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cars/new...n-the-incease/

I wonder if Mr Pounder gets sick when he sees car drivers as well.

--
Bod

Peter Keller[_3_] December 25th 18 09:46 AM

MrCheerful wrote:
[...]

He is probably congenitally sick.