CycleBanter.com

-   -   Nutter who assaulted a 12 year old cyclist caged for life (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=256967)

[email protected] January 7th 19 08:15 PM

Nutter who assaulted a 12 year old cyclist caged for life

Lone 12 year old girl was cycling when the usual cowardly attack happened.

Standard SOP.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...-after-2392500

JNugent[_10_] January 8th 19 02:44 AM

On 07/01/2019 20:15, wrote:

Lone 12 year old girl was cycling when the usual cowardly attack happened.

Standard SOP.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...-after-2392500

And it even has a cycling connection:

QUOTE:
In the video, ... Potts could be seen ... with a bike nearby.
Potts was flanked by three nurses when he appeared for sentencing at
Hull Crown Court on Friday. He was not fit to stand trial and was
detained under the Mental Health Act
ENDQUOTE

Mr Pounder Esquire January 8th 19 02:01 PM

JNugent wrote:
On 07/01/2019 20:15, wrote:

Lone 12 year old girl was cycling when the usual cowardly attack
happened. Standard SOP.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...-after-2392500

And it even has a cycling connection:

QUOTE:
In the video, ... Potts could be seen ... with a bike nearby.
Potts was flanked by three nurses when he appeared for sentencing at
Hull Crown Court on Friday. He was not fit to stand trial and was
detained under the Mental Health Act
ENDQUOTE

In distressing evidence, the girl later told police he was "itching his bum
and put his hand over my mouth and it had p*** on it. It was on his fingers
and it smelt of dog s***".

In the video, pixellated in an appeal after the attack last year, Potts
could be seen with a walking stick with a bike nearby.

Typical cyclist.

Woops Simon.

[email protected] January 8th 19 03:08 PM

Nutter who assaulted a 12 year old cyclist caged for life

On Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 2:02:21 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
It was on his fingers
and it smelt of dog s***".

I thought of you walking your dog when I read that bit.

MrCheerful January 8th 19 03:25 PM

On 08/01/2019 14:01, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
JNugent wrote:
On 07/01/2019 20:15, wrote:

[...]

It was interesting to read the aftermath of the british cyclist shot in
france by a deer hunter, he had raped his sister repeatedly from an
early age, she said that he needed to be shot.

Mr Pounder Esquire January 8th 19 03:40 PM

wrote:
On Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 2:02:21 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote: It was on his fingers
and it smelt of dog s***".

I thought of you walking your dog when I read that bit.

No you didn't.
My little dog has never **** or weeded in the street. But I carry poo bags
just in case.
I Can find videos of subhuman cyclists ****ing and ****ting in the street.

Mr Pounder Esquire January 8th 19 03:44 PM

JNugent wrote:
On 07/01/2019 20:15, wrote:

[...]

This does not surprise me. Cyclists have difficulty in finding a woman. Did
you know that they shave their legs?

JNugent[_10_] January 8th 19 05:33 PM

JNugent wrote:
On 07/01/2019 20:15, wrote:

[...]

What, cyclists as *well* as women?

Simon Jester January 9th 19 06:41 PM

JNugent wrote:
On 07/01/2019 20:15, wrote:

[...]

Do you have a problem with that?
I know Pounder is obsessed with cyclists's legs but that is just his own sexual fantasy.
Although I am not quite sure why Pounder only gets off on a cyclist's shaved legs and not a swimmer's.