CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Psssssssss, sshhh, sshhh, thud!!! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=3140)

Zilla June 26th 03 02:48 AM

Psssssssss, sshhh, sshhh, thud!!!

Those are the sounds I heard when I got a
flat tire going down a hill today. I yelled ouch
after the "thud". :-(

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC

Westie June 26th 03 12:07 PM

Psssssssss, sshhh, sshhh, thud!!!

"Zilla" wrote in message
. ..
Those are the sounds I heard when I got a
flat tire going down a hill today. I yelled ouch
after the "thud". :-(

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC
(Remove XSPAM)

I hate that when it happens. I know that I'd yell something a little more
colourful than 'ouch!' though!
--
Westie

Zilla June 27th 03 01:05 PM

Psssssssss, sshhh, sshhh, thud!!!

Well it was actuall "ouch !##%iI()*&*&#*&"

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC

"Westie" wrote in message