CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Will Contador retire early next year....? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=248008)

Randall Shimizu July 26th 15 12:27 AM

Will Contador retire early next year....?

After such a terrible performance in this years TDF I am beginning to wonder if Contador will retire at the end of this year or early next year and skip the TDF....? I think it's highly doubtful that AC will ride the Vuelta this year. Personally I think he should try and win the Worlds or the Tour of Lombardy again.

Davey Crockett[_12_] July 26th 15 08:22 AM

Randall Shimizu a écrit profondement:

| After such a terrible performance in this years TDF I am beginning to
| wonder if Contador will retire at the end of this year or early next
| year and skip the TDF....? I think it's highly doubtful that AC will
| ride the Vuelta this year. Personally I think he should try and win
| the Worlds or the Tour of Lombardy again.

Probably not fully recovered from the Giro.

Retire? I think not, but time will tell.

--
Davey Crockett says Check out the Tour
http://algarveservers.com/sportsite/

Randall Shimizu July 26th 15 01:53 PM

Will Contador retire early next year....?

Contador announced today that he intends to ride the 2016 TDF. Without stronger climbers next year Contador will have hard time winning next year. I was bit surprised that he committed to riding the TDF again so soon.

Randall Shimizu July 26th 15 08:14 PM

Will Contador retire early next year....?

Certainly Tinkov-Saxobank will reevaluate team leadership after this years TDF. It quite possible that they will have co-leadership untill AC retires.