CycleBanter.com

-   Recumbent Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Ed Gin Great Yellow Gook (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=82144)

Edward Dolan February 3rd 05 03:26 PM

Ed Gin Great Yellow Gook

It is assholes like me Ed Gin that make possible assholes on A.R.B.R. I am not
going to waste mental energy posting anything truthful on A.R.B.R. because
I, Ed Gin am a ****. I will just do copy and paste crap forever. because I
Ed Gin am a yellow gook idiot with no IQ. I promise to keep it nasty
as always and repetitive and stupid which is all that matters to me Ed Gin.
The main effect of it will be to keep newbies away and to spread racial
hatred. I Ed Gin will kill ARBR, but who gives a damn.

I Ed Gin am a Yellow idiot and with **** for brains. What league are all you at
A.R.B.R in, the human race? Yup, I am not in that league, but maybe you are.

Ed Gin the Great Yellow Gook - Chicago

Edward Dolan February 3rd 05 03:36 PM

I Ed Doaln am a ****ing Dip****! I Ed Dolan should you go **** myrself
instead of posting my asshole nonsense. I Ed Dolan am a son of a bitch. No one
on ARBR is interested my God Damn Nonsense, I is a dumb honky *******. *

I will never get my own web site, I Ed Dolan am a God Damn moron! *Why don't I,
Ed Dolan take my ****ing typing hands and ram them up my honky-eyed ass.
God, I know what I Ed Dolan look like and I am disgusting and revolting. I Ed Dolan
need to kill myself and thereby purify the earth of my loathsome presence.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great White Honky and Race Hater - Minn