CycleBanter.com

-   Recumbent Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Ed Dolan the Great White Honky & Bigot from Minn (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=82067)

Edwar Dolan February 2nd 05 08:39 PM

Ed Dolan the Great White Honky & Bigot from Minn

A troll is someone like me Ed Dolan who will disrupt a
recumbent newsgroup for no other purpose than disrupting it.
I, Ed Dolan of the Great White Honky race known as the Bigots,
am a troll. It matters not whether I am spaming or off topic or vulgar
or whatever.

-- Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great White Honky & Bigot form Minn

PS. I Ed Dolan am a stupid ****er. I always will be.
PS2. I Ed Dolann is still for ****, but I am not going to change.
I, Ed Dolan am worth ****ing on, and when I die from clogged arteries
I will be delighted if all you at A.R.B.R. **** on my grave
I Ed Dolan am one poor ****ed up son of bitch.

Edward Dolan February 2nd 05 08:45 PM

A troll is someone like me Ed Gin who will disrupt a
recumbent newsgroup for no other purpose than disrupting it.
I, Ed gin of the Great Yellow race known as the Oriental Trash
am a troll. It matters not whether I am spaming or off topic or vulgar
or whatever.

-- Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great Yellow Mongoloid and Oreintal Trash fromChicago

PS. I Ed Gin am a stupid ****er. I always will be.
PS2. I Ed Gin is still for ****, but I am not going to change.
I, Ed Gin am worth ****ing on, and when I die from clogged arteries
I will be delighted if all you at A.R.B.R. **** on my grave