CycleBanter.com

-   -   What is the hand signal for 'I am going to make a U turn'? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=255388)

MrCheerful January 23rd 18 05:15 PM

What is the hand signal for 'I am going to make a U turn'?

http://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/la...ncludes-365122

Simon Jester January 23rd 18 06:21 PM

On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 5:15:32 PM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
http://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/la...ncludes-365122

Not possible, the cyclist was wearing a helmet.

Mr Pounder Esquire January 23rd 18 07:19 PM

MrCheerful wrote:
http://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/la...ncludes-365122

I did try to find this hand signal for a U turn. Nope
I would be happy to be enlightened.

jnugent January 24th 18 01:44 AM

On 23/01/2018 17:15, MrCheerful wrote:

http://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/la...ncludes-365122

A 16 year old?

wince

I can remember when my son was 16 years old.

It doesn't bear thinking about, no matter how keen "Joseph Guy" was to
get out on his own, and no matter how he was behaving.