CycleBanter.com

-   -   Not made in china (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=261382)

AMuzi April 8th 21 04:57 PM

Not made in china

https://bikerumor.com/2021/04/06/ing...2-speed-bikes/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Mark J. April 8th 21 08:07 PM

Not made in china

On 4/8/2021 8:57 AM, AMuzi wrote:

https://bikerumor.com/2021/04/06/ing...2-speed-bikes/

Woot! Scroll down to the ?road? crank. It's "agressively angular."
Bring back the CNC style of the ?90s? !

Mark J.

Tom Kunich[_4_] April 8th 21 09:00 PM

Not made in china

On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 12:07:56 PM UTC-7, Mark J. wrote:
On 4/8/2021 8:57 AM, AMuzi wrote:

https://bikerumor.com/2021/04/06/ing...2-speed-bikes/

Woot! Scroll down to the ?road? crank. It's "agressively angular."
Bring back the CNC style of the ?90s? !

Mark J.

I don't much care for the cranks but the rear derailleur is impressive.

Tom Kunich[_4_] April 11th 21 10:42 PM

Not made in china

On 4/8/2021 8:57 AM, AMuzi wrote:

https://bikerumor.com/2021/04/06/ing...2-speed-bikes/

Woot! Scroll down to the ?road? crank. It's "agressively angular."
Bring back the CNC style of the ?90s? !

Mark J.

I don't much care for the cranks but the rear derailleur is impressive.

There is sort of a problem. Campy and Shimano now have the same 11 and 12 speed spacing but the pull ratios of the shifters is different. I don't suppose they can be very different in the progressively larger cog counts but any difference at all means skipping.