CycleBanter.com

-   -   Elderly Lion chases down bicycle thief (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=256890)

MrCheerful December 20th 18 04:56 PM

Elderly Lion chases down bicycle thief

I thought cycling was faster than on foot?

https://www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/n...hief-1-8745795

Mr Pounder Esquire December 20th 18 05:40 PM

MrCheerful wrote:
I thought cycling was faster than on foot?

https://www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/n...hief-1-8745795

Need to create an account to read the article. I have the account.
Seems that cyclists are too stupid to steal a car, and far too stupid to
even steal a bicycle.
Shower of ******s.

JNugent[_10_] December 20th 18 06:06 PM

On 20/12/2018 16:40, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

MrCheerful wrote:

I thought cycling was faster than on foot?

https://www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/n...hief-1-8745795

Need to create an account to read the article. I have the account.

I didn't need to create an account to read the Herald's website.

Seems that cyclists are too stupid to steal a car, and far too stupid to
even steal a bicycle.
Shower of ******s.

I liked the bit where the miscreant was said not to be able to make
progress beyond a set of red traffic lights because there were too many
pedestrians (presumably crossing the road).

That tends to prove your theory: the thief was clever enough to steal
the bike (if cleverness is what's needed) so clearly no cyclist, but on
the other hand, he must have been a member of that group for whom red
traffic lights and pedestrians crossing the road are no obstruction
whatsoever.