CycleBanter.com

-   General (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   OT and troll fodder: Pedestrian Helmets in Denmark (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=207342)

Paul M. Hobson[_2_] August 7th 09 05:33 AM

OT and troll fodder: Pedestrian Helmets in Denmark

Subject says it all. I'll add no commentary. Here's the link:
http://www.copenhagenize.com/2009/08...od-helmet.html

I think some people will find this interesting.
--
Paul M. Hobson
..:change the f to ph to reply:.

landotter August 8th 09 01:49 AM

OT and troll fodder: Pedestrian Helmets in Denmark

On Aug 6, 11:33*pm, "Paul M. Hobson" wrote:
Subject says it all. *I'll add no commentary. Here's the link:http://www.copenhagenize.com/2009/08...od-helmet.html

I think some people will find this interesting.

At the Danish cycling league website, they have two kids wearing
helmets incorrectly. I guess that trend has spread there as well. It's
not about the protection, it's the sheer tokenism!

http://dcf.dk/