CycleBanter.com

-   -   Feeling a bit of a tit (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=159417)

Ekul Namsob April 14th 07 10:08 PM

Feeling a bit of a tit

Reasonably early this morning I leapt out of bed to take my bike for a
spin around the fringes of the Forest of Bowland. I attached my seat
pack, loaded with cereal bars, mobile phone, a couple of quid,
multi-tool, tyre levers and pump.

8 miles from home, and due to take my daughter to her dance class within
the hour, I was reminded of the items I had meant to buy when taking
delivery of the bike for my birthday.

Who would like to guess what I had forgotten?

Cheers,
Luke

--
Lincoln City 0-2 Southend United (AET)
Swansea City 2-2 Southend United

Alex Potter April 14th 07 10:24 PM

Feeling a bit of a tit

Ekul Namsob wrote:

Reasonably early this morning I leapt out of bed to take my bike for a
spin around the fringes of the Forest of Bowland. I attached my seat
pack, loaded with cereal bars, mobile phone, a couple of quid,
multi-tool, tyre levers and pump.

8 miles from home, and due to take my daughter to her dance class within
the hour, I was reminded of the items I had meant to buy when taking
delivery of the bike for my birthday.

Who would like to guess what I had forgotten?

Cheers,
Luke

Spare tubes and/or patches? :)

--
Regards
Alex

Josey April 14th 07 10:39 PM

Feeling a bit of a tit

"Alex Potter" wrote in message

Spare tubes and/or patches? :)

Marathon Plus tyres?

Jc.

John Kane April 14th 07 10:59 PM

Feeling a bit of a tit

On Apr 14, 5:08 pm, (Ekul
Namsob) wrote:
Reasonably early this morning I leapt out of bed to take my bike for a
spin around the fringes of the Forest of Bowland. I attached my seat
pack, loaded with cereal bars, mobile phone, a couple of quid,
multi-tool, tyre levers and pump.

8 miles from home, and due to take my daughter to her dance class within
the hour, I was reminded of the items I had meant to buy when taking
delivery of the bike for my birthday.

Who would like to guess what I had forgotten?

Child's seat?
John Kane, Kingston ON Canada

Just Visiting April 14th 07 11:24 PM

Feeling a bit of a tit

"John Kane" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 14, 5:08 pm, (Ekul
Namsob) wrote:
Reasonably early this morning I leapt out of bed to take my bike for a
spin around the fringes of the Forest of Bowland. I attached my seat
pack, loaded with cereal bars, mobile phone, a couple of quid,
multi-tool, tyre levers and pump.

8 miles from home, and due to take my daughter to her dance class within
the hour, I was reminded of the items I had meant to buy when taking
delivery of the bike for my birthday.

Who would like to guess what I had forgotten?

Child's seat?
John Kane, Kingston ON Canada

Child?

Tom Crispin April 14th 07 11:24 PM

Feeling a bit of a tit

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 21:08:21 GMT,
(Ekul Namsob) wrote:

Reasonably early this morning I leapt out of bed to take my bike for a
spin around the fringes of the Forest of Bowland. I attached my seat
pack, loaded with cereal bars, mobile phone, a couple of quid,
multi-tool, tyre levers and pump.

8 miles from home, and due to take my daughter to her dance class within
the hour, I was reminded of the items I had meant to buy when taking
delivery of the bike for my birthday.

Who would like to guess what I had forgotten?

That you can stuff the tyre with grass if you haven't any patches.

Garry from Cork April 15th 07 07:35 AM

Feeling a bit of a tit

Tubes, puncture repair kit, GPS, anti-aircraft cannon, rocket-
propelled grenade launcher, toothpaste, wig-glue, the complete works
of William Shakespeare, the complete works of William Shakespeare
translated into Esperanto, the complete works of William Shakespeare
in invisible ink, a heavy-duty rivet gun, a leprechaun's denture, a
flatulent Dachschund, a packet of Hula Hoops???

Tell us, tell us.

Ekul Namsob April 15th 07 09:06 AM

Feeling a bit of a tit

Tom Crispin wrote:

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 21:08:21 GMT,
(Ekul Namsob) wrote:

Reasonably early this morning I leapt out of bed to take my bike for a
spin around the fringes of the Forest of Bowland. I attached my seat
pack, loaded with cereal bars, mobile phone, a couple of quid,
multi-tool, tyre levers and pump.

8 miles from home, and due to take my daughter to her dance class within
the hour, I was reminded of the items I had meant to buy when taking
delivery of the bike for my birthday.

Who would like to guess what I had forgotten?

That you can stuff the tyre with grass if you haven't any patches.

Er, that's the one. Well done!

Cheers,
Luke

Ekul Namsob April 15th 07 09:06 AM

Feeling a bit of a tit

Just Visiting wrote:

"John Kane" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 14, 5:08 pm, (Ekul
Namsob) wrote:

8 miles from home, and due to take my daughter to her dance class within
the hour, I was reminded of the items I had meant to buy when taking
delivery of the bike for my birthday.

Who would like to guess what I had forgotten?

Child's seat?

Child?

No, you can't buy children round here...

Luke