CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Full Suspension (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=5361)

Per Elmsäter December 15th 03 09:25 PM

Full Suspension

This is a very entertaining Shareware version of a *Full Suspension* bike
game. App 1.9 MB to download.
http://www.elastomania.com/

OK,OK they do have a mojo, but how do you expect to pedal with a mouse ;))
Enjoy.
Maybe all the hardcore HT bikers will finally realize why Full Sus is where
it's at ;)

--
Perre

Stephen Baker December 15th 03 10:16 PM

Full Suspension

Per says:

Maybe all the hardcore HT bikers will finally realize why Full Sus is where
it's at ;)

Give me a chance.... I haven't graded (don't know whether it's up- or down-)
to front sus yet.

Steve "rigid, baby...."

Per Elmsäter December 16th 03 09:52 AM

Full Suspension

Stephen Baker wrote:
Per says:

Maybe all the hardcore HT bikers will finally realize why Full Sus
is where it's at ;)

Give me a chance.... I haven't graded (don't know whether it's up-
or down-) to front sus yet.

Steve "rigid, baby...."

Well there are some quite suspended ( stretched) front forks in this game.
It'll give you a good idea of things ;)
--
Perre