CycleBanter.com

-   -   Twats think laws should not apply to them (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=258526)

MrCheerful November 28th 19 08:33 AM

Twats think laws should not apply to them

https://www.kenilworthweeklynews.co....heme-1-9156463

Simon Jester November 28th 19 12:25 PM

On Thursday, November 28, 2019 at 7:33:25 AM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.kenilworthweeklynews.co....heme-1-9156463

Shouting abuse at children is despicable but I am not sure it is illegal.
OTOH shouting may cause a small child to be afraid in which case it is Common Assault and if they felt harassed, alarmed and distressed then in is a public order offence.

Thanks for bringing to our attention just what scum SOME pedestrians are.

Mr Pounder Esquire November 28th 19 06:18 PM

Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, November 28, 2019 at 7:33:25 AM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.kenilworthweeklynews.co....heme-1-9156463

Shouting abuse at children is despicable but I am not sure it is
illegal.
OTOH shouting may cause a small child to be afraid in which case it
is Common Assault and if they felt harassed, alarmed and distressed
then in is a public order offence.

Thanks for bringing to our attention just what scum SOME pedestrians
are.

Sez the group clown.

Simon Jester November 28th 19 06:39 PM

On Thursday, November 28, 2019 at 5:18:38 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, November 28, 2019 at 7:33:25 AM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.kenilworthweeklynews.co....heme-1-9156463

Shouting abuse at children is despicable but I am not sure it is
illegal.
OTOH shouting may cause a small child to be afraid in which case it
is Common Assault and if they felt harassed, alarmed and distressed
then in is a public order offence.

Thanks for bringing to our attention just what scum SOME pedestrians
are.

Sez the group clown.

Feel free to specify which part of my post you disagree with and why.