CycleBanter.com

-   Unicycling (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Where would you rate this unicycle (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=187503)

brendon557 June 7th 08 11:09 PM

Where would you rate this unicycle

kington99 wrote:
do you mean this model, or this particular unicycle? i can't imagine
there are 10 models of street unicycle, so top ten. If you mean that
precise one, then I guess UDC has probably sold atleast a hundred of
them, let alone other models from Kh or Koxx, so somewhere in the top
several hundred.

obvisoly not that unicycle right there, but that unicycle right there,
if that makes sence,

that model is wat i mean

--
brendon557

Santa Claus is lucky, he knows where all the naughty girls live ;)
If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of
meat?
If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there

skilewis74 June 8th 08 12:29 AM

Where would you rate this unicycle

I never tried it, but I've heard nothing but good things from those who
have.

SkierAlex wrote:
I dunno about other people but I hardly ever hurt myself on the
seatclamp. And you can't buy any decent 22.2m seatposts if you ever
bend that one.

That's not what the longneck is for. It's so the clamp doesn't get in
the way when doing foot on frame tricks and stuff like seat wraps.

The narrow post is supposed to give more room for your foot on the
frame.

It comes w/ a reinforced post and replacements are cheap if you ever
did manage to bend/break it.

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What next? 'IUF skill levels'
(http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/levels/)*'
Street'
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia/Street)*'unicycletips.com'