CycleBanter.com

-   Recumbent Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Free TOOL-E for BikeE CT. (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=25481)

avgrin January 21st 04 07:17 AM

Free TOOL-E for BikeE CT.

B"H
My Bike-e was stolen from the garage. I still have a tray to hold
tools, tubes, etc. It is TOOL-E:
http://members.aol.com/whytoole/WHYT...mtbrand=AOL_US . Just
pay freight -- under $10.oo UPS ground in 48 states -- and get it for
free. I'll do it on FCFS bases, unless a taker will pick it up in
Houston, Texas.
Victor

nwtfrosty March 9th 04 01:00 PM

Free TOOL-E for BikeE CT.

Avgrin wrote:
B"H My Bike-e was stolen from the garage. I still have a tray to hold
tools, tubes, etc. It is TOOL-
E: http://members.aol.com/whytoole/WHYT...OL_UShttp://m-
embers.aol.com/whytoole/WHYTOOLE.html?mtbrand=AOL_US . Just pay
freight -- under $10.oo UPS ground in 48 states -- and get it for
free. I'll do it on FCFS bases, unless a taker will pick it up in
Houston, Texas. Victor

Still got this item? thk

-

avgrin March 10th 04 04:53 AM

Free TOOL-E for BikeE CT.

B"H

Sorry, someone else claimed it a while back.

Victor
Houston, Tx.

nwtfrosty wrote in message .. .
Avgrin wrote:
B"H My Bike-e was stolen from the garage. I still have a tray to hold
tools, tubes, etc. It is TOOL-
E: http://members.aol.com/whytoole/WHYT...OL_UShttp://m-
embers.aol.com/whytoole/WHYTOOLE.html?mtbrand=AOL_US . Just pay
freight -- under $10.oo UPS ground in 48 states -- and get it for
free. I'll do it on FCFS bases, unless a taker will pick it up in
Houston, Texas. Victor

Still got this item? thks
J.