CycleBanter.com

-   -   Pot hole takes down yet another scum cyclist (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=254400)

Mr Pounder Esquire August 10th 17 09:17 PM

Pot hole takes down yet another scum cyclist

PMSL!

“I was riding down a hill when I suddenly hit a pothole,” she said. “I ended
up flying over the handlebars and landed face first onto the tarmac in front
of me.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/new...for_I ronman/

Grow up, get a job and buy a car.
Looks like a lespo to me. But most cyclists are the other way inclined.

Peter Keller[_3_] August 11th 17 09:35 AM

Pot hole takes down yet another scum cyclist

On 10.08.2017 22:17, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Grow up, get a job and buy a car.

If growing up means becoming like YOU, NO BLOODY THANKS!

Christie[_3_] August 11th 17 04:22 PM

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

PMSL!

"I was riding down a hill when I suddenly hit a pothole," she said. "I ended
up flying over the handlebars and landed face first onto the tarmac in front
of me.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/new...for_I ronman/

Grow up, get a job and buy a car.
Looks like a lespo to me. But most cyclists are the other way inclined.

Hee He! Is that a Freudian slip, what you have just made there?

A lespo is a cheap Korean bike (its full name being the Lespo Fixie).