CycleBanter.com

-   -   Do speed cameras cause road accidents? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=231434)

Pilotiin[_8_] October 1st 11 02:52 AM

Do speed cameras cause road accidents?

Don't miss it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...0F-FX6Kg&gl=SE

--

Praise be to Jahbulon, holy god of Royal Arch Freemasons

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/jahbulon.html

Simon Mason[_4_] October 1st 11 07:54 PM

On Oct 1, 2:52*am, Pilotiin wrote:
Do speed cameras cause road accidents?

Don't miss it:

Are you related to Nuxx Bar by any chance?

--
Simon Mason

Just zis Guy, you know?[_33_] October 1st 11 08:18 PM

Do speed cameras cause road accidents?

On Sat, 1 Oct 2011 11:54:59 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason
wrote:

On Oct 1, 2:52*am, Pilotiin wrote:
Do speed cameras cause road accidents?
Don't miss it:

Are you related to Nuxx Bar by any chance?

Pilotiin is a different crank, who at least has the excuse of being
insane, or at least that is what we're told elsewhere.

Guy
--
Guy Chapman, http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
The usenet price promise: all opinions are guaranteed

Pilotiin[_8_] October 2nd 11 12:48 AM

Do speed cameras cause road accidents?

Simon Mason wrote in news:4f12719b-91f1-498b-9513-
:

Are you related to Nuxx Bar by any chance?

WTF's Nuxx Bar?

Guy Chapman is another name for Mike Corley, and I claim my 10 UKP.

JNugent[_7_] October 2nd 11 09:42 AM

On 02/10/2011 00:48, Pilotiin wrote:

Simon wrote:

Are you related to Nuxx Bar by any chance?

WTF's Nuxx Bar?
Guy Chapman is another name for Mike Corley, and I claim my 10 UKP.

Interesting theory...

Judith[_4_] October 2nd 11 11:27 AM

Simon wrote:

Are you related to Nuxx Bar by any chance?

WTF's Nuxx Bar?
Guy Chapman is another name for Mike Corley, and I claim my 10 UKP.

Interesting theory...

Indeed - I can certainly see a "mental" parallel between the two.

Simon Mason October 2nd 11 11:29 AM

wrote:

On Oct 1, 2:52 am, Pilotiin wrote:
Do speed cameras cause road accidents?
Don't miss it:

Are you related to Nuxx Bar by any chance?

Pilotiin is a different crank, who at least has the excuse of being
insane, or at least that is what we're told elsewhere.

Cheers for that.
I remembered the name from somewhere.

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/

Simon Mason[_4_] October 4th 11 05:47 PM

Do speed cameras cause road accidents?

No speed cameras involved here.

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.c...ail/story.html

--