CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Crash (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=111219)

TimC December 9th 04 08:30 AM

Crash

Seen this one?

http://www.mountainbikebill.com/MilesCrash.htm

They're going yikes fast. "Did you film it?".

Brown's Theorem (Physics III student, Usyd):
"The only thing that behaves like a billiard
ball, is a billiard ball"

cfsmtb December 9th 04 09:05 AM

Crash

Creeping Baby Jesus, and we thought North Shore vids were feral

--
cfsmtb

bag_head December 9th 04 09:35 AM

Crash

:rolleyes: Quotes

1) '**** my mate just fell of a cliff.'. but his bikes ok.

2) 'Can we just do that again from another angle, so that funny home
videos will us 100 bucks!'

3) 'Be careful, we are in a national park. Dont disturb any rock
formations.'

4) 'You always have to show off when i bring my girl friend.'

5) 'Pretty cool, but i did a similar thing last week on my pinarello
dogma'

6) 'We are so lucky I brought some band aid's'
:eek:

--
bag_head

hippy December 9th 04 11:57 AM

Crash

"TimC"
Seen this one?
http://www.mountainbikebill.com/MilesCrash.htm
They're going yikes fast. "Did you film it?".

hehe.. two points to note..

1) Americans.. sheesh!
2) Singlespeeder - no wonder he's alive. ;-)

Seriously though.. was that not THE worst
place to overbalance to the WRONG side?!?!
I mean throw the bike and jump up the mountain
ffs.. don't just go with it!! Still.. it's more interesting
than bike meets car.

hippy

flyingdutch December 9th 04 07:45 PM

Crash

TimC Wrote:
Seen this one?

http://www.mountainbikebill.com/MilesCrash.htm

They're going yikes fast. "Did you film it?".

Only audio I could make out is "Did you film it"

and "Sitdown Miles and make sure everythin's connected

--
flyingdutch

hippy December 9th 04 09:12 PM

Crash

"flyingdutch"
TimC Wrote:
Seen this one?

http://www.mountainbikebill.com/MilesCrash.htm

They're going yikes fast. "Did you film it?".

Only audio I could make out is "Did you film it"
and "Sitdown Miles and make sure everythin's connected"

There's a link to a text transcript at the bottom..

hippy