CycleBanter.com

-   -   Happy New Year 2016 resolution! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=250384)

colwyn[_2_] January 2nd 16 05:15 PM

Happy New Year 2016 resolution!

Don't feed the trolls!!!

"TROLLING"
Being a prick on the internet because you can.

MrCheerful January 2nd 16 05:34 PM

On 02/01/2016 17:15, colwyn wrote:
Don't feed the trolls!!!

"TROLLING"
Being a prick on the internet because you can.

No need to describe yourself.

So, once again, nothing about uk cycling. Please try to remain on topic
for the group.

Alycidon January 2nd 16 05:35 PM

On Saturday, 2 January 2016 17:16:59 UTC, colwyn wrote:
Don't feed the trolls!!!

"TROLLING"
Being a prick on the internet because you can.

That was my resolution in 2010 and I have stuck to it ever since.

jnugent January 2nd 16 05:45 PM

On 02/01/2016 17:35, Alycidon wrote:

On Saturday, 2 January 2016 17:16:59 UTC, colwyn wrote:

Don't feed the trolls!!!

"TROLLING"
Being a prick on the internet because you can.

That was my resolution in 2010 and I have stuck to it ever since.

....because you can.

MrCheerful January 2nd 16 06:00 PM

On 02/01/2016 17:45, JNugent wrote:
On 02/01/2016 17:35, Alycidon wrote:

On Saturday, 2 January 2016 17:16:59 UTC, colwyn wrote:

Don't feed the trolls!!!

"TROLLING"
Being a prick on the internet because you can.

That was my resolution in 2010 and I have stuck to it ever since.

...because you can.

and he is good at it.

Judith[_4_] January 2nd 16 09:01 PM

Happy New Year 2016 resolution!

On Sat, 2 Jan 2016 09:35:58 -0800 (PST), Alycidon wrote:

snip

Being a prick on the internet because you can.

That was my resolution in 2010 and I have stuck to it ever since.

We would never have guessed.