CycleBanter.com

-   -   JAILED: Filth cyclist who took knife to Accrington cafe then tried to cycle away from police (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=255486)

Mr Pounder Esquire February 15th 18 06:07 PM

JAILED: Filth cyclist who took knife to Accrington cafe then tried to cycle away from police

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...y_from_police/

"And at around 10.30am on August 24 police were called to the Victoria Mill
Cafe in Accrington after a member of staff reported seeing a man in
possession of a knife".

"Prosecuting, Rachel Faux said officers went to the scene to arrest the
57-year-old and saw him on a bike".

"When they told him to stop Quinn, who served in the Grenadier Guards before
fighting in the Balkans against the Serbs, ignored them and carried on
cycling".

"Quinn was eventually pulled off the bike and onto the ground"

"Quinn, who has 28 convictions for 63 offences". I thought that cyclists
were saving the planet?

One less dangerous cycling turd on the footpaths.

Peter Keller[_3_] February 16th 18 09:09 AM

JAILED: Filth cyclist who took knife to Accrington cafe thentried to cycle away from police

On 16/02/18 07:07, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I thought that cyclists
were saving the planet?

You thought wrong.

[email protected] February 16th 18 09:44 AM

On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 6:07:36 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

"Quinn was eventually pulled off.

By a policewoman?
Lucky man.

Mr Pounder Esquire February 16th 18 06:42 PM

wrote:

"Quinn was eventually pulled off.

By a policewoman?
Lucky man.

"Quinn was eventually pulled off the bike and onto the ground".
Translation:
The policeman kicked the ****** off his silly bicycle and arrested him".

Peter Keller[_3_] February 17th 18 10:12 AM

wrote:

"Quinn was eventually pulled off.

By a policewoman?
Lucky man.

"Quinn was eventually pulled off the bike and onto the ground".
Translation:
The policeman kicked the ****** off his silly bicycle and arrested him".

No policeman has ever pulled me off my silly bicycle.
What am I missing?

Peter Keller[_3_] February 17th 18 10:13 AM

On 16/02/18 22:09, Peter Keller wrote:
On 16/02/18 07:07, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I thought that cyclists
were saving the planet?

You thought wrong.

Wot no answer to your wrong thoughts?

Mr Pounder Esquire February 18th 18 08:21 PM

Peter Keller wrote:
On 16/02/18 07:07, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I thought that cyclists
were saving the planet?

You thought wrong.

Words from a silly cyclist, not from me.
https://www.movoto.com/blog/opinions...ave-the-world/

Mr Pounder Esquire February 18th 18 08:23 PM

Esquire wrote:

"Quinn was eventually pulled off.

By a policewoman?
Lucky man.

"Quinn was eventually pulled off the bike and onto the ground".
Translation:
The policeman kicked the ****** off his silly bicycle and arrested
him".

No policeman has ever pulled me off my silly bicycle.

What am I missing?

Wot? No answer?

Sleep with me tonight?

Peeler[_2_] February 18th 18 10:58 PM

Gay Wanker Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 22:41:37 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

"Quinn was eventually pulled off the bike and onto the ground".
Translation:
The policeman kicked the ****** off his silly bicycle and arrested
him".

No policeman has ever pulled me off my silly bicycle.

What am I missing?

Wot? No answer?

Sleep with me tonight?

**** off poofter!

Oh, look, Birdbrain, the resident gay ****** of all the UK ngs dares to peep
out from his pretend killfile again! LOL

Gay ****** Birdbrain on Women:

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about women:
"I don't want one. Easy enough to get one if I wanted one."

--
Gay ****** Birdbrain about women:
"I don't want one, they're nothing but a nuisance."

--
More of ****** Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Women should learn to enjoy sex.."

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:

--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "mind" at work:
"Satan is god's wife. Woman are evil."

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "deep thinking":
"A woman should never be allowed to operate anything technical."

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) deep thinking:
"Looking at a woman the wrong way is now illegal. Raising your eyebrow at an

--
Gay ****** Birdbrain about women:
"99% of females are not worth having."