CycleBanter.com

-   Unicycling (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   THe cheapest place to buy creepy crawlers? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=157115)

rhskeks March 1st 07 11:50 PM

THe cheapest place to buy creepy crawlers?

My tires are worn out so I want to get a new one for a cheap price.
I heard someone about trading in their tires for a new one.
What is the cheapest store to buy those tires?

--
rhskeks

hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi
hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi
hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi :D
rhskeks's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14210

Evan Byrne March 2nd 07 03:13 AM

THe cheapest place to buy creepy crawlers?

Pretty much anywhere you look its going to be 30 bucks. If you find a
place that has them cheaper than 30, Do post it.

--
Evan Byrne

Its one hundred and six miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas,
half a pack of cigarettes, its dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.-
Elwood
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

zfreak220 March 2nd 07 03:37 AM

THe cheapest place to buy creepy crawlers?

'shazam!' (http://tinyurl.com/2z2qss)

--
zfreak220

iridemymuni wrote:
i think everybody agrees when i say you lucky son of a bitch

howdigetsogood wrote:
man i used to think scooters were totally lame, but after that 'video'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=57071), oh wait
nevermind i still do.

zfreak220's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11948