CycleBanter.com

-   Recumbent Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Non-FOG on a 'Bent (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=221800)

Tom Sherman °_°[_2_] October 17th 10 05:09 PM

Non-FOG on a 'Bent

Not all 'bents are ridden by FOGs [1] with beards:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_BFKSSWCmU&feature=related.

[1] Fat Old Guys

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Edward Dolan October 17th 10 06:00 PM

Non-FOG on a 'Bent

"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in message
Not all 'bents are ridden by FOGs [1] with beards:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_BFKSSWCmU&feature=related.

[1] Fat Old Guys

Comely gals who ride recumbents are almost without exception the daughters
of fat old guys who do ride recumbents.

Recumbents have to be very well built because of the kind of guys who ride
them. I have encountered very many 200 pound giants who are only comfortable
on a recumbent. Most recumbents are made to accommodate 300 pound gorillas.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS: Speaking of fat old guys with beards, I wonder what ever happened to
Larry Varney? I just loved to kick his dumb ass! That simpleton never met a
recumbent he did not like, including the BigHa!