CycleBanter.com

-   Marketplace (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   FS: High End Wheels / Rotor Cranks / Frames / TT Helmet etc. (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=106339)

Mike April 21st 05 03:07 PM

FS: High End Wheels / Rotor Cranks / Frames / TT Helmet etc.

All prices in US dollars and shipping extra:

1. Wheels:

a) Hed All Carbon Trispoke 700 Front tubular - new this past summer
with only 100km or less on it. Superfast and super light. $400

b) Lew 650's tubular (front and rear)tubular - yellow rims - have been
used only about a dozen times - excellent condition - shimano
compatible - %500

c) Hed Aero Front and Accel Disc Rear - 650 tubular - super fast set -
excellent condition - shimano compatible - $550

2. Rotor Cranks - 170 crank arms - hardly used - chromoly set - $350

3. Shain TT Helmet - fully legal - new it cost $250 - sell for $125

Frames:
1. GT Team Saturn - 853 Reynolds - Cane Creek headset and carbon fiber
fork - this framed belonged to and was ridden by Levi L.- $400

2. GT Vengenance TT Frame with Carbon Fiber fork - hard to find - size
small - made for 650 wheels - $400.

also - I have some FSA 175 cranks and rings

Pictures available.

Jnob April 21st 05 05:00 PM

FS: High End Wheels / Rotor Cranks / Frames / TT Helmet etc.

Can you send me a picture of the helmet, along with some size or fit
info?

Thanks,
JN

Mike April 21st 05 05:57 PM

FS: High End Wheels / Rotor Cranks / Frames / TT Helmet etc.

Will send a picture tonight.

BenS April 24th 05 04:30 AM

FS: High End Wheels / Rotor Cranks / Frames / TT Helmet etc.

Can you send pics and more info on the FSA cranks? Thanks