CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Biking Java (Indonesia) (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=6650)

indodario April 23rd 04 04:50 PM

Biking Java (Indonesia)

Hello, I am a 41-year old male from Italy, planning my first bike ride
in Asia. I have travelled around Southeast Asia a lot, speak Indonesian
fluently and know Indonesian people and culture quite well (my wife is
Javanese). I am looking for a male partner with enough time and patience for
a thorough exploration of Java (and beyond, if time and visas allow). I am
very flexible on when and where, 60-80 kms a day, enjoy an extra day in
beautiful settings, hate trains and buses unless I have been stolen my bike.
Please contact me if interested.

Email Dario at (suggested subject: Biking Java)

Slacker April 23rd 04 09:22 PM

Biking Java (Indonesia)

indodario wrote:

Hello, I am a 41-year old male from Italy, planning my first bike ride
in Asia. I have travelled around Southeast Asia a lot, speak Indonesian
fluently and know Indonesian people and culture quite well (my wife is
Javanese). I am looking for a male partner with enough time and patience for
a thorough exploration of Java (and beyond, if time and visas allow). I am
very flexible on when and where, 60-80 kms a day, enjoy an extra day in
beautiful settings, hate trains and buses unless I have been stolen my bike.
Please contact me if interested.

Email Dario at (suggested subject: Biking Java)

Forget the bike, grab the board.

http://www.rimmon.com/Dan.jpg
http://www.freelinesurf.com.au/SB020.jpg
http://www.indosurf.com.au/images/Drew4.jpg