CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   hi mikey crap (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=140984)

di August 2nd 06 10:04 PM

hi mikey crap

Does anyone know what all this "hi mikey" crap is about, I've tried to make
something out of it but no luck?

Bill Sornson August 2nd 06 10:32 PM

hi mikey crap

di wrote:
Does anyone know what all this "hi mikey" crap is about, I've tried
to make something out of it but no luck?

Some other lame thread got cross-posted to AM-B, and the denizens of one or
more of those loser groups keep it going.

Just mark thread as read and hopefully it will die soon.

MattB August 2nd 06 11:12 PM

hi mikey crap

Bill Sornson wrote:
di wrote:

Does anyone know what all this "hi mikey" crap is about, I've tried
to make something out of it but no luck?

Some other lame thread got cross-posted to AM-B, and the denizens of one or
more of those loser groups keep it going.

Just mark thread as read and hopefully it will die soon.

Thunderbird lets you ignore threads. I use that all the time!

Matt