CycleBanter.com

-   Racing (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   CSC: commando camp :: AIS: Aussie rules football and drunken punchups (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=91010)

[email protected] June 14th 05 08:52 PM

CSC: commando camp :: AIS: Aussie rules football and drunken punchups

Fellow Dumbasses,

Yup, that's an analogy from the revised SAT test. See

http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/8203.0.html

"We got back to my place, bantered and everybody was in on it,"
Dajka continued. "He cracked and put his fist through my TV. I
reacted to that by grabbing him by the throat and giving him a
tap on the chin. He reacted by giving me one on the chin.

"Shane Kelly, Jason Niblett and Joel Leonard basically stood there
and just let it happen. We both calmed down, but then he put his
fist through my window."

Just another afternoon out with the trackies ...

Robert Chung June 15th 05 05:16 PM

wrote:

"We got back to my place, bantered and everybody was in on it,"
Dajka continued. "He cracked and put his fist through my TV. I
reacted to that by grabbing him by the throat and giving him a
tap on the chin. He reacted by giving me one on the chin.

"Shane Kelly, Jason Niblett and Joel Leonard basically stood there
and just let it happen. We both calmed down, but then he put his
fist through my window."

This doesn't sound that different from my first group living experience.

Michael Press June 20th 05 08:04 AM

In article
. com,
" wrote:

Fellow Dumbasses,

Yup, that's an analogy from the revised SAT test. See

http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/8203.0.html

"We got back to my place, bantered and everybody was in on it,"
Dajka continued. "He cracked and put his fist through my TV. I
reacted to that by grabbing him by the throat and giving him a
tap on the chin. He reacted by giving me one on the chin.

"Shane Kelly, Jason Niblett and Joel Leonard basically stood there
and just let it happen. We both calmed down, but then he put his
fist through my window."

Just another afternoon out with the trackies ...

It must have been a projection TV; nobody puts a fist through the
armored glass of a CRT.

--
Michael Press