CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Team Mate Wanted for Sydney 24 Hour MTB (12 Hour Option) (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=128167)

petulance March 26th 06 02:00 AM

Team Mate Wanted for Sydney 24 Hour MTB (12 Hour Option)

Hi all,

There is a vacancy on a mixed fours team for the Sydney 24 Hour out
at Dargle Farm (near Windsor/Sackville) on April Fool's (1 - 2) weekend.
The team is registered for the 12 hour option.

The rider's information pack says that the 12 hour race will start at
1200 (12pm) Saturday and Finish for the night at approximately 1800
(6pm). It will resume at 0600 (6am) Sunday and finish at 1200 (Midday)
Sunday.

We are a non-competitive team but we aim to have as much fun as we
can out on the course and chill out during the night. Each rider should
get the chance to ride 2 - 3 laps over the 2 days.

More information

http://www.brightorangeevents.com/nzo24.htm

http://www.brightorangeevents.com/nzo24_FAQ.htm

Entry cost: $107.50 (+ $15 if you don't have a MTBA race licence)

Please contact me via e-mail if you are keen.

Thanks.