CycleBanter.com

-   -   Joerg- WI bike ride for you (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=255257)

AMuzi December 22nd 17 07:54 PM

Joerg- WI bike ride for you

https://www.channel3000.com/news/dnr...ugar/676397739
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Joerg[_2_] December 22nd 17 08:28 PM

Joerg- WI bike ride for you

On 2017-12-22 11:54, AMuzi wrote:
https://www.channel3000.com/news/dnr...ugar/676397739

Surprising. They do live in cold climates but they prefer the more mild
areas here in the South West.

I am not too scared of them but prefer not to meet them. One killed
Burt, a strong bulldog, up on our cul-de-sac. Another killed and ate a
fox right on our property. So when I found a freshly slain half eaten
fox in the middle of a singletrack way out there a few months ago and
something really big ran away I decided to take a nasty county road on
the way back. Getting between a mountain lion and her cubs or her lunch
is not a good thing.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

[email protected] December 22nd 17 10:00 PM

Joerg- WI bike ride for you

https://www.google.com/search?q=penn...obile&ie=UTF-8

[email protected] December 31st 17 10:56 AM

Joerg- WI bike ride for you

On Friday, December 22, 2017 at 12:54:19 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://www.channel3000.com/news/dnr...ugar/676397739
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

goo.gl/zr6jWQ

[email protected] January 9th 18 03:20 PM

Joerg- WI bike ride for you

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...ors_picks=true

MTB ?

[email protected] January 9th 18 05:42 PM

Joerg- WI bike ride for you

Off course ...

https://www.google.com/search?q=mtb+...obile&ie=UTF-8