CycleBanter.com

-   Australia (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   brumbies ride (Melbourne) (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=46869)

Shabby July 1st 03 04:40 AM

brumbies ride (Melbourne)

I don't know, but how hard are the Tue/Thu's anyway? I'm looking for a
hard day which is a bit easier than the hour of power, but I don;t know
anyone who does the brumbies bunch.

Shabby July 1st 03 04:40 AM

brumbies ride (Melbourne)

Shabby July 2nd 03 12:40 AM

brumbies ride (Melbourne)

Sh wrote:
"M" z wrote in message :3f01-
Sorry, but what/where is the hour of power?

Crn of North Rd and Nepean Hwy Melbourne 6am each weekday

The "hour of power" is the Tue/Thu session. Wed is medium out and hard
back (small chainring day) and Mon/Fri are easy. They all start at 6am.

Having said atht, sometimes the rules aren;t followed. The Wed has been
pretty hard in recent weeks.