CycleBanter.com

-   Unicycling (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Steve Colligan and Pedro Tejada on Brazilian Go Outside (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=198007)

pedrotejada December 12th 08 11:42 PM

Steve Colligan and Pedro Tejada on Brazilian Go Outside

Hi!

Many people here know that Steve did an awesome Uni tour to the everest
base.

Last month a Brazilian girl from Go Outside contacted me to ask some
info about unicycling.

She wrote a 3 pages article about Steve's journey, unicycling as a
sport and about me!

I scanned it, but it's low quality! It's in Potuguese! Soon I will post
the translation!

So, here it goes!

BRAZILIAN GO OUTSIDE ISSUE 43, DEZEMBER 2008. PAGES 1, 42,43 AND 44!
[image: http://www.unicycle.com.br/gooutside/GoOutside1.jpg]

[image: http://www.unicycle.com.br/gooutside/GoOutside4.jpg]

[image: http://www.unicycle.com.br/gooutside/GoOutside2.jpg]

[image: http://www.unicycle.com.br/gooutside/GoOutside3.jpg]

I hope to post the translation today! ;)

May soon I will post some TV shows too... look like this GoOutside
contact will send unicycle material to different media veichles :D

Bye!

PS: Sorry about the pictures size! Download it and view on the
computer, is much better!

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)

*Brazilian Unicycling Team*

Klaas Bil December 13th 08 09:42 PM

pedrotejada;1148544 wrote:
I scanned it, but it's low quality!

Low? Well I'm glad you didn't post it in higher quality (or at least
resolution).

pedrotejada;1148544 wrote:
I hope to post the translation today! ;)

Way to go, Pedro. Looks like an awesome article on Steve's awesome ride,
and on you of course with that marvellous picture. I can't read
Portugese though so I'm looking forward to your translation.

--
Klaas Bil

steve.colligan December 14th 08 10:56 PM

Steve Colligan and Pedro Tejada on Brazilian Go Outside

Thanks for that Pedro. Looking forward to reading the translation and
also your article.

Steve

--
steve.colligan

Once is NEVER enough!
'1000km charity ride across the Roof of the World to Everest, on a
Unicycle - Please help support' (http://www.unicyclesteve.com)

pedrotejada December 15th 08 01:05 AM

Steve Colligan and Pedro Tejada on Brazilian Go Outside

Hey Steve!

Sorry, will take some days... 3 or 2, to have the translation. I'm a
bit busy with my website project, but until wednesday I will post it!

If you want a magazine, ask Fernanda, the girl that contacted you. If
she's not allowed to send one, let me know and I send to you!

steve.colligan December 15th 08 09:27 PM

pedrotejada;1149914 wrote:
If you want a magazine, ask Fernanda, the girl that contacted you. If
she's not allowed to send one, let me know and I send to you!

Thanks Pedro, but Fernanda is sending me a copy, even though I can't
read it! No rush with the translation - just when you get round to it.
Thanks.

Steve

unibikeling December 15th 08 09:48 PM

Steve Colligan and Pedro Tejada on Brazilian Go Outside

I'm urging myself to read it, but i only really know spanish, even
though the two are similar.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing once i do the takeoff-" - me

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)-'My Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~

manon1wheel December 16th 08 12:26 AM

Steve Colligan and Pedro Tejada on Brazilian Go Outside

wow! is that your dad?

--
manon1wheel

-Riley Crosby

'2007 video' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKMLvlS5taI)
'2008 video now on youtube!'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqWctiLjlZ4)
'2008 \"flow\" video on youtube'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dowb7OqT_aU)

pedrotejada December 16th 08 01:06 AM

Steve Colligan and Pedro Tejada on Brazilian Go Outside

manon1wheel;1150526 wrote:
wow! is that your dad?

LOL! No!

Steve is a 36er, who did some cool rides. He posted about this journey
here on the forum. Almost everything that he says on the magazine is
here on his thread!

pedrotejada December 18th 08 04:58 PM

Steve Colligan and Pedro Tejada on Brazilian Go Outside

Hello Hello!

Now the article is also online! So you can read (or try too) with
better quality ;)

Link: http://gooutside.terra.com.br/Edicoe...go118414-1.asp

The translation is cooming soon ;)

Cheers

rui December 18th 08 05:35 PM

Steve Colligan and Pedro Tejada on Brazilian Go Outside

Hello Pedro

Parabéns for the article!:)

I'm portuguese and I can help you with the translation if you want.

Split it up and tell me which parts I'm to translate.

--
rui