CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Edward DOLAN GIMMEE!! (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=176616)

LIBERATOR January 8th 08 09:28 AM

Edward DOLAN GIMMEE!!

GIMMEE GIMMEE!!

Tom Sherman[_2_] January 9th 08 01:39 AM

Edward DOLAN GIMMEE!!

LIBERATOR wrote:
GIMMEE GIMMEE!!

What does Mr. Ed Dolan have that Libby would want?

"And never forget, life ultimately makes failures of all people." A. Derleth

Edward Dolan January 9th 08 01:58 PM

Edward DOLAN GIMMEE!!

LIBERATOR wrote:
GIMMEE GIMMEE!!

What does Mr. Ed Dolan have that Libby would want?

Stupidity

It is not possible to give mountain bikers stupidity as they have cornered
that market. I do not believe in fact that there is any such animal as an
intelligent mountain biker. Nay, they are as stupid as Dodo Birds. May they
also go extinct like the Dodo Bird and the sooner the better.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Fred No. 9 January 13th 08 02:14 PM

Edward DOLAN GIMMEE!!

LIBERATOR wrote:

GIMMEE GIMMEE!!

What does Mr. Ed Dolan have that Libby would want?

Stupidity

It is not possible to give mountain bikers stupidity as they have cornered
that market. I do not believe in fact that there is any such animal as an
intelligent mountain biker. Nay, they are as stupid as Dodo Birds. May they
also go extinct like the Dodo Bird and the sooner the better.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

GIMMEE BIKE!!

Oh how I LOVE this place. Priceless.

Mike Vandeman January 14th 08 03:35 AM

Edward DOLAN GIMMEE!!

LIBERATOR wrote:

GIMMEE GIMMEE!!

What does Mr. Ed Dolan have that Libby would want?

Stupidity

It is not possible to give mountain bikers stupidity as they have cornered
that market. I do not believe in fact that there is any such animal as an
intelligent mountain biker. Nay, they are as stupid as Dodo Birds. May they
also go extinct like the Dodo Bird and the sooner the better.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

GIMMEE BIKE!!

Oh how I LOVE this place. Priceless.

"Moribund" is more accurate.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

LIBERATOR January 14th 08 11:39 AM

Edward DOLAN GIMMEE!!

"DI" wrote in message

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
. ..

LIBERATOR wrote:

GIMMEE GIMMEE!!

What does Mr. Ed Dolan have that Libby would want?

Stupidity

It is not possible to give mountain bikers stupidity as they have cornered
that market. I do not believe in fact that there is any such animal as an
intelligent mountain biker. Nay, they are as stupid as Dodo Birds. May they
also go extinct like the Dodo Bird and the sooner the better.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

GIMMEE BIKE!!

Oh how I LOVE this place. Priceless.

"Moribund" is more accurate.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande- Hide quoted text -

GIMMEE GIMMEE YOU NOT ABLE USE GIMMEE GIMMEE YOU RETARD!!!

Tom Sherman[_2_] January 14th 08 11:42 AM

Edward DOLAN GIMMEE!!

LIBERATOR wrote:
GIMMEE GIMMEE!!
What does Mr. Ed Dolan have that Libby would want?

Stupidity

GIMMEE!!

Why does Libby want stupidity?