CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Missy Giove Busted (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=204914)

rockin dude June 18th 09 04:46 PM

Missy Giove Busted

seems the gravity goddess got caught driving a truck w/ 200 kilos of pot
on board.....hope she likes prison....

Tom Sherman °_° June 19th 09 02:15 AM

Missy Giove Busted

rockin dude wrote:
seems the gravity goddess got caught driving a truck w/ 200 kilos of pot
on board.....hope she likes prison....

See
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ifMoaUbKGuxS55TAJ11h1lZ8f4nAD98TB57O0.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Mike Vandeman June 20th 09 06:08 AM

Missy Giove Busted

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 11:46:11 -0400, rockin dude
wrote:

seems the gravity goddess got caught driving a truck w/ 200 kilos of pot
on board.....hope she likes prison....

What better place for a mountain biker?!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande