CycleBanter.com

-   -   Mayhem in NYC (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=241018)

James[_8_] May 22nd 13 03:27 AM

Mayhem in NYC

Ah, this looks like fun! Not...

http://vimeo.com/24572222

(Dan, it's worth a watch, when you find a sacrificial PC ;-)

--
JS

Frank Krygowski[_2_] May 22nd 13 05:40 AM

Mayhem in NYC

On May 21, 10:27*pm, James wrote:
Ah, this looks like fun! *Not...

http://vimeo.com/24572222

(Dan, it's worth a watch, when you find a sacrificial PC ;-)

Ah. Chaos. And the results are shown in the final on-screen text.

- Frank Krygowski

Dan O May 22nd 13 06:15 AM

Mayhem in NYC

On May 21, 7:27 pm, James wrote:
Ah, this looks like fun! Not...

http://vimeo.com/24572222

(Dan, it's worth a watch, when you find a sacrificial PC ;-)

As soon as the kids are done playing Minecraft...

Andre Jute[_2_] May 22nd 13 04:30 PM

Mayhem in NYC

On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 3:27:29 AM UTC+1, James wrote:
Ah, this looks like fun! Not...

http://vimeo.com/24572222

Holy Moses, it's Scofflaw City!

Andre Jute

Peter Cole[_2_] May 23rd 13 06:21 PM

Mayhem in NYC

And yet the serious injury/fatality counts for cyclists 2000-2011 have stayed virtually constant, despite a 4x increase in cyclist head counts...

Frank wrote:
On May 21, 10:27Â*pm, James wrote:
Ah, this looks like fun! Â*Not...

http://vimeo.com/24572222

(Dan, it's worth a watch, when you find a sacrificial PC ;-)

Ah. Chaos. And the results are shown in the final on-screen text.
- Frank Krygowski

--
Android Usenet Reader
http://android.newsgroupstats.hk

Dan O May 24th 13 02:16 AM

Mayhem in NYC

On May 21, 10:15*pm, Dan O wrote:
On May 21, 7:27 pm, James wrote:

Ah, this looks like fun! *Not...

http://vimeo.com/24572222

(Dan, it's worth a watch, when you find a sacrificial PC ;-)

As soon as the kids are done playingMinecraft...

Suweet! (Flow - and lack thereof.)

AMuzi May 24th 13 03:04 AM

Mayhem in NYC

On 5/23/2013 8:16 PM, Dan O wrote:
On May 21, 10:15 pm, Dan O wrote:
On May 21, 7:27 pm, James wrote:

Ah, this looks like fun! Not...

http://vimeo.com/24572222

(Dan, it's worth a watch, when you find a sacrificial PC ;-)

As soon as the kids are done playingMinecraft...

Suweet! (Flow - and lack thereof.)

I'm with you, Dan.

I watched it standing next to a young man from New York and
we agreed it's a beautiful flow to behold. If there was some
larger problem there, it escaped us.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

James[_8_] May 24th 13 03:06 AM

Mayhem in NYC

On 24/05/13 11:16, Dan O wrote:
On May 21, 10:15 pm, Dan O wrote:
On May 21, 7:27 pm, James wrote:

Ah, this looks like fun! Not...

http://vimeo.com/24572222

(Dan, it's worth a watch, when you find a sacrificial PC ;-)

As soon as the kids are done playingMinecraft...

Suweet! (Flow - and lack thereof.)

I like the truck pulling a U turn. Reverse. bump. continue....

--
JS