CycleBanter.com

-   -   Yet another attack by a cyclist (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=258077)

Mr Pounder Esquire September 9th 19 09:39 PM

Yet another attack by a cyclist

An 82 year old woman from Preston was "dragged to the floor" while being
mugged by a man on a bike, police said.
It is little wonder that cyclists are detested.

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/crime/82-...ards-1-9984515

Simon Jester September 9th 19 10:15 PM

On Monday, September 9, 2019 at 9:39:37 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
An 82 year old woman from Preston was "dragged to the floor" while being
mugged by a man on a bike, police said.
It is little wonder that cyclists are detested.

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/crime/82-...ards-1-9984515

I am not going to click on that link because all it will prove is pedestrians should have number plates.

jnugent September 10th 19 03:16 AM

On 09/09/2019 22:15, Simon Jester wrote:

On Monday, September 9, 2019 at 9:39:37 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

An 82 year old woman from Preston was "dragged to the floor" while being
mugged by a man on a bike, police said.
It is little wonder that cyclists are detested.

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/crime/82-...ards-1-9984515

I am not going to click on that link because all it will prove is pedestrians should have number plates.

QUOTE:
An 82 year old woman from Preston was "dragged to the floor" while being
mugged by a man on a bike, police said.

The elderly victim was walking to her car on Sulby Drive in Preston at
11am on Thursday, August 29, after a visit to the dentist when the
attack happened.
ENDQUOTE

If you really cannot bring yourself to condemn that criminal cyclist
and/or speak up in sympathy for his 82-yr-old victim, you are *sick*.

You could probably have it treated. But you probably first have to admit
to yourself that you have a problem.