CycleBanter.com

-   General (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   My pedestrian accelerator (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=249977)

Joy Beeson November 26th 15 01:34 AM

My pedestrian accelerator

Today I discovered another thing that I can do on my Trek Pure that I
can't do on my real bike: I can mount it from the right. Without
even thinking about it.

Which led me to check: I can also walk beside it on the right.

--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/

Andrew Chaplin November 26th 15 12:35 PM

My pedestrian accelerator

Joy Beeson wrote in
:

Today I discovered another thing that I can do on my Trek Pure that I
can't do on my real bike: I can mount it from the right. Without
even thinking about it.

Which led me to check: I can also walk beside it on the right.

I had to look up what a "Trek Pure" was. I would not want to be seen on one,
it would ruin my image as Ottawa's oldest bike courier.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO