CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Wow, It's been a long time since I've been here. (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=169111)

[email protected] August 27th 07 03:20 AM

Wow, It's been a long time since I've been here.

There are so many new people in here, I use to frequent this page
back when it was Deja. Well, it will be interesting to read your
post. I see crazy Mike V is still in here. You all haven't learned how
not to feed the biggest troll in the history of the Internet? JD,
you don't know me but I remember you impersonating a Cannondale rider
that seemed to have an IQ of 80. Good times! Party on eh Carla!