CycleBanter.com

-   General (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Cervelo, but what model to choose? (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=203151)

[email protected] May 15th 09 10:37 AM

Cervelo, but what model to choose?

I’m planning to buy a cervelo frame (size 61) what should I choose?

- SLC-SL, sec hand, used for 2 month. 2008
- New S2, 2009

Same price.
Can any of you give me some input on the difference of these frames,
like stiffness and comfort?

- Kristian

[email protected] May 15th 09 02:29 PM

On May 15, 5:37*am, wrote:
I’m planning to buy a cervelo frame (size 61) what should I choose?

- * * * SLC-SL, sec hand, used for 2 month. 2008
- * * * New S2, 2009

Same price.
Can any of you give me some input on the difference of these frames,
like stiffness and comfort?

- Kristian

can't address those specifically, but just to point out there is a
lifetime frame guarentee for the original owner of a cervelo; not that
they are prone to failure, but just something you might want to keep
in mind when making your decision.