CycleBanter.com

-   Mountain Biking (http://www.cyclebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   attn Mitchel Sprinsky (Ride-A-Lot) (http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=183209)

LIBERATOR April 13th 08 11:28 PM

attn Mitchel Sprinsky (Ride-A-Lot)

I have not yet acquired a MTB, but when I do I will film myself going
down Deer Creek Canyon of which you can decide if my skillset is
superior of which you would like to learn to do what I can do, of
which if you apologize and make peace with me I'll gladly instruct
you, for a minor compensation gift from you. Again, only if you
achieve the skills I guarantee do you compensate me.

Forever after my instruction a black-diamond rider you will be.

Let me know Mitchel, at least stop using aliases and obeying Virginia
Newbon.

amy April 14th 08 05:02 AM

On Apr 13, 5:28*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
I have not yet acquired a MTB, but when I do I will film myself going
down Deer Creek Canyon of which you can decide if my skillset is
superior of which you would like to learn to do what I can do, of
which if you apologize and make peace with me I'll gladly instruct
you, for a minor compensation gift from you. Again, only if you
achieve the skills I guarantee do you compensate me.

Forever after my instruction a black-diamond rider you will be.

Let me know Mitchel, at least stop using aliases and obeying Virginia
Newbon.

meet us in Milwaukee airport.